Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 1/13/2017
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 1/12/17
- CURMUDGUCATION: Tofu Schools
- State Board Approves California School Dashboard – Year 2017 (CA Dept of Education)
- SPED Shenanigans Highlight Trouble with NOLA Charter Data – Living in Dialogue
- Teachers unions try to derail DeVos, Trump’s education pick – People’s World
- Education Words to Know Ahead of the DeVos Hearing – The Atlantic
- The Elephant in the Room – Fairness | VAMboozled!
- New board takes reins at Detroit schools
- State board chooses new way of measuring school progress on tests | EdSource
- John Thompson: One-size-fits-all accountability creates destructive cycle – NonDoc
- Randi Weingarten doesn’t share Jeb Bush embrace of Betsy DeVos as Education Secretary – SaintPetersBlog
- Parental Discrimination Lawsuits on the Rise – The Atlantic
- Will Betsy DeVos Restart The ‘Education Wars’?
- The Long Shadow of Poverty and School Segregation by Income | janresseger
- Conflicts of DeVos – Center for American Progress #DumpDeVos
- Friends – Please Do What You Can To Support Wait, What? – Wait What?
- Jersey Jazzman: Will NJDOE Turn Charter School Teachers Into Indentured Servants?
- DeVos hearing delayed: Call the HELP committee members today – Network For Public Education #DumpDeVos
- Why the Office of Government Ethics Needs Weeks to Investigate Betsy DeVos | deutsch29
- CURMUDGUCATION: Bad Management
- My Child, Your Child, Everyone’s Child (Five Years An Actual Father) | The Jose Vilson
- Why We Need Independent Media | Seattle Education