Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 1/11/2017
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Four Pillars to Achieve Powerful, Purposeful Public Education …Or Reigniting the Education Wars – YouTube
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 1/10/17
- Two critical education issues for the Connecticut legislature By Anne Manusky – Wait What?
- Big Worries About Betsy DeVos – The New York Times
- CURMUDGUCATION: Should Devos Make This Argument for Choice?
- On Writing Workshop, Cognitive Overload, and Creative Writing | radical eyes for equity
- The Myth of “Failed” School Reform, (Part 1) | Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice
- Seattle Schools Community Forum: Following the Bouncing Money Ball at Seattle Schools
- Donald Trump Is “an Existential Threat to Public Schools” | Mother Jones
- Schools Matter: Lamar Alexander Assures Diane Supporters about DeVos
- Did Betsy DeVos ‘BUY’ Donald Trump | Washington Examiner
- Schools Matter: Who is Cambridge Education?
- Betsy DeVoucher – Living in Dialogue
- Positive School Cultures Thrive When Support Staff Included
- Betsy DeVos, Trump’s Education Pick, Plays Hardball With Her Wealth – The New York Times
- Marie Corfield: The First Week of the 115th Congress
- Sen. Patty Murray seeks update on ethics review for Trump’s education pick, Betsy DeVos – The Washington Post
- NAACP | NAACP Task Force to Hold Memphis Hearing on Education Quality
- Mitt Romney Speaks Up for Governance by Plutocrats | janresseger
- Do Connecticut’s privately-managed charter schools outperform local public school districts? (By Robert Cotto Jr.) – Wait What?
- Opposition grows over Senate confirmation of Betsy DeVos, Trump’s education nominee – The Washington Post
- The Long Shadow of John Deasy
- US Ed Sec Nominee Betsy DeVos Has More Firsthand Experience Selecting Carpet Swatches | deutsch29