Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 12/19/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 12/18/16
- Colorado: State Tells District to “Reconsider” Walton-Dominated Charter– But Let’s Not Mention Walton. | deutsch29
- Seattle Schools Community Forum: Overview Thoughts as We Come to the End of 2016
- Six countries. Two educational strategies. One consistent conclusion. | Schott Foundation for Public Education
- Educational Inequities in the New Orleans Charter School System | Schott Foundation for Public Education
- CURMUDGUCATION: Gerrymandering Charter Success
- Schools Matter: DIBELVEC: A Word for Our Time
- Let’s Unpresident Trump [The Progressive] | The Jose Vilson
- Will Texas Parents Save Special Education?
- Getting Students With Autism Through High School, To College And Beyond : NPR Ed : NPR
- CURMUDGUCATION: ICYMI: Frantic Shopping Edition (12/18)
- CT Judges’ anti-special education rant attracts federal government concern – Wait What?
- Stanford Research: Investing in Public Schools Is More Effective Than Privatization | Diane Ravitch’s blog
- Four Practical and Four Moral Reasons to Make Your City a Sanctuary City | gadflyonthewallblog
- Russ on Reading: Beyond Grades: How Am I Doing?
- Personalized Learning at Weller Elementary School (Milpitas, CA) | Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice
- A Teacher on Teaching: School Reform: Fifteen Years of “Diet Plans” That Couldn’t Fail