Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 12/18/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 12/17/16
- CURMUDGUCATION: The New Charter Packaging
- Digale a su senador que vote no por Betsy DeVos – Network For Public Education
- Rahm Emanuel: Don’t Be Afraid of School Choice | Diane Ravitch’s blog
- Michigan, Here I Come! – EduShyster
- Another Study about Bias in Teachers’ Observational Scores | VAMboozled!
- Teachers Are Delusional | Blue Cereal Education
- What now? | Deborah Meier on Education
- All Things Education: Book Review: The End of Consensus
- Can Our Democracy Survive Trump? and a ‘Few’ Words from Diane
- Louisiana Educator: Can High Poverty Schools Beat the Odds?
- Catch up with CURMUDGUCATION: NC: New Depths of Shame + Do Poor Students Get the Worst Teachers?
- Marie Corfield: School ‘Choice’ in Trumplandia
- The Unbearable Lightness of Lying: Renaming What We Value, Fear | the becoming radical
- A teacher makes eight education predictions for 2017 — some of them dire – The Washington Post
- FL Speaker’s rant against voucher lawsuit linked to national”Reform” endgame: Get parents to opt out of Public Ed, take a low-$ tax-funded debit card & pay the difference | The Edvocate Blog
- North Carolina’s assault on public education just got worse – The Washington Post
- The NPE Toolkit: Stop Betsy DeVos – Network For Public Education
- SBE Agenda for January 2017 – State Board of Education (CA Dept of Education)