Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 12/17/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 12/16/16
- CURMUDGUCATION: Do Poor Students Get the Worst Teachers?
- Torlakson Appoints New Personnel Services Director – Year 2016 (CA Dept of Education)
- Empowering Trans Students with Super Powers | Schott Foundation for Public Education
- Understanding Public-Sector Privatization Strategies in the Age Of Trumpism
- Capo Unified sends critical audit on Oxford charter schools to D.A. – The Orange County Register
- Pastors for Texas Children Become a Rising Voice Against School Vouchers
- Visit your senator: Vote “no” for DeVos – Network For Public Education
- Teachers Why Don’t You Just MAKE Them? | Blue Cereal Education
- What Comes Between Fake News and Students? Educators
- Educate Louisiana | Barriers to learning for children in poverty.
- Debacle: How a Charter School Failed – Capital & Main
- Fake News For Astro Turf SFER | Richmond Confidential
- Mike Klonsky’s SmallTalk Blog: If teacher unions are the problem, why are wealthy suburban parents trying to clout their kids into CPS?
- Edujournalism and the Continuing Adventures in Post-Truth: Technology Edition | the becoming radical
- North Carolina Power Grab, Day 2: Arrests and Lawsuit Threats – The Atlantic
- Ed Notes Online: Norm in The Wave: The Fallacies of School Choice Marketing Campaign, Part 1
- Teacher leaders tackle work with renewed vigor | American Federation of Teachers
- Notice – Important Community Conversation Session on January 9, 2017 – Wait What?
- Recent Important Coverage of Betsy DeVos, Part 2 | janresseger
- Hanna Skandera, Undersecretary of Education?? | deutsch29