Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 12/10/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 12/9/16
- Cory Booker Whiffs It. | Daniel Katz, Ph.D.
- Does Eating a Free School Lunch Give Kids “an Empty Soul?” | gadflyonthewallblog
- Universal Design for Learning by David H. Rose, Ed.D.
- NEWS FLASH – Malloy, State Employee Unions DROP KICK $13 billion plus onto the backs of our children – Wait What?
- Mother Crusader: Camden Voucher Advocate, Member Of Groups With Ties To Betsy DeVos, Nominated For NJ State Board Of Ed
- ACLU sues charter claiming transgender student denied admission – The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Here’s how the L.A. school board races are taking shape – LA Times
- Miami-Dade, Florida’s Recent “Symbolic” and “Artificial” Teacher Evaluation Moves | VAMboozled!
- With a bigot like Bannon at Trump’s side, ‘never again’ is happening right now | The Lens
- Education Department civil rights officials urged to work through ‘tough times ahead’ – The Washington Post
- A Nashville School Board Member Figures Out the Secret: How Charter SchoolsGet Rich Off Public Tax Dollars | BustED Pencils
- CURMUDGUCATION: Disrupting the Moral Center
- Trump launches war on unions – POLITICO
- Trump school voucher plan would face huge obstacles in California | EdSource
- Advocates: Schools Need More Training to Tackle Bias and Fear – SchoolBook – WNYC
- Special Education Case at Supreme Court Could Prove Costly for Schools
- Office for Civil Rights Releases Annual Report – Education Law Prof Blog
- Jeff Bryant’s “Tar Heel Heist” Traces Disaster of Charter School Growth in North Carolina | janresseger
- Beyond the Classroom and School: District Technology Integration | Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice