Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 11/5/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- ‘This level of workload expected of teachers is not improving schools but it is wrecking lives’ | News
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 11/4/16
- I’m a Colonizer but I feel the Sacred. by Peggy Roberston | BustED Pencils
- It’s Crunch Time-Let’s Do This! – Lily’s Blackboard
- Los Angeles: Educators at 4 Public Schools Reject Broad-Walton Money | Diane Ravitch’s blog
- Video: Dispelling False Narratives about Charters and Public Education | Schott Foundation for Public Education
- OKLAHOMA HD14 – Candidate Profile: Lee Ann Langston (D) | Blue Cereal Education
- Schools Matter: Relay School of Teacher Ed Fakery Now in Nashville
- Spending ramps up in race for Washington schools chief | KUOW News and Information
- Bipartisan group of senators asks Obama to rein in Education Department proposals – The Washington Post
- Charter School Parents Push For Local School Councils | WBEZ
- The Burden On Black Teachers: ‘I Don’t Belong At Your Table’ : NPR Ed : NPR
- Karen Lewis at the City Club talks smack about Social Impact Bonds. $34 million to Goldman Sachs. | Fred Klonsky
- Exclusive: Most important election for civil rights in many years – Cloaking Inequity
- Charter School Industry drops $63,000 plus into Connecticut legislative races – Wait What?
- Instead of Building More Charter Schools for the Few, Improve Public Education for All | janresseger
- Value-Added for Kindergarten Teachers in Ecuador | VAMboozled!
- CURMUDGUCATION: Common Core: Victim of Inadequate PR?
- Private school vouchers will hurt needy students | The Daily Texan
- This Governor Wants to Take Over ‘Failing’ Public Schools and Turn Them Into Charters | The Nation