Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 10/14/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 10/13/16
- The Washington Post asked Clinton, Trump for their education vision. Here’s what they said. – The Washington Post
- CURMUDGUCATION: Embracing Education Productivity?
- VAM-Based Chaos Reigns in Florida, as Caused by State-Mandated Teacher Turnovers | VAMboozled!
- The @NYTopinion Trumpian support of charter schools – Cloaking Inequity
- Dear Personalized Learning Salesmen: Please Join Us! – Save Maine Schools
- Back Door Vouchers or State Tax Subsidies for Private K-12 Education
- Charter Schools Do Little To Combat Racial Segregation, Says National StudyRivard Report
- Massachusetts Charter Expansion Ballot Question Pits Dark Money Against People Power – Network For Public Education
- What’s Behind the Netflix CEO’s Fight to Charterize Public Schools?
- Nationwide Rally Demands Government Leaders Prioritize Education
- Study Finds That Harsh School Discipline Costs Nation $35 Billion – Education Law Prof Blog
- Mike Klonsky’s SmallTalk Blog: Big biz slams Rahm ‘retreat’ on CTU contract. But he was right.
- Opting out of testing in Connecticut — now a civic duty by Drew Michael McWeeney – Wait What?
- As Strike Averted, CTU Affirms Rights and Contributions of School Teachers | janresseger
- Russ on Reading: Fostering Curiosity in an Age of Accountability
- CURMUDGUCATION: Fed’s Stupid Teacher Prep Program Rules
- Why Was El Camino’s Charter Renewed?
- TBFURMAN: An Astonishing Account Of Gulen Charter School Fraud
- Serious privacy concerns with new Summit/Facebook platform, used in 100 schools across the nation | Parent Coalition for Student Privacy
- OIG audit more evidence charter schools are the new subprime mortgages – Business Insider
- 3 Gülen-linked charter schools in California face closure – Daily Sabah
- Election 2016: Standardized Testing “Opt-Out” Movement Spills Into Florida | WUSF News
- Terror funding claims: Local lawmakers call for charter school reform | WKBN.com