Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 10/12/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Seattle Schools Community Forum: Black Lives Matter Day of Solidarity in SPS
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 10/11/16
- GULEN: Lawyer for Turkey Refers Ohio Charter Schools to Auditor – ABC News
- Addressing Rape Culture in the Age of Trump – SF Public School Mom
- Read Across America: 20 years young! – Lily’s Blackboard
- #BlackLivesMatterAtSchool: Hundreds of educators across Seattle to wear “Black Lives Matter” shirts to school on Oct. 19th | I AM AN EDUCATOR
- Two Cheers for PBS’s TED Education Talks | Huffington Post
- Native American Colleges Have Abandoned The Student Loan System – BuzzFeed News
- The Diane Silvers Ravitch ’60 Lecture: “The Inconvenient Truth About American Education Reform”
- Why For-Profit Education Fails – The Atlantic
- How Racism Contributes to the Achievement Gap – The Atlantic
- Literacy lawsuit draws questions, call for investment
- More Evidence that State School Ratings Don’t Reflect School Quality | janresseger
- In illegal move, Malloy administration misleads public (again) on budget deficit – Wait What?
- Why Are Education Activists Walking to Albany? | Daniel Katz, Ph.D.
- Student Member Application Memo – State Board of Education (CA Dept of Education)
- Teaching Spanish at Mountain View High School: Technology Integration | Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice
- CURMUDGUCATION: Why Are Teachers So Stressed?
- Stop the Ed Tech Juggernaut: A Parents Across America Webinar | Seattle Education
- WikiLeaks – The Podesta Emails: Randi WTF Joel Klein?
- Schools Matter: ESSA and the Selling of CBE
- Four-year deal and revamped pensions prevent Chicago teachers strike – MarketWatch
- Tim Kaine’s wife, Ann Holton, talks education policy