Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 10/1/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 9/30/16
- Pelto signs onto Revive the Peace Movement Letter entitled The Russia-US Bombing Deal Will Bring Neither Peace Nor Justice – Wait What?
- Governor Jerry Brown Vetoes Bill to Establish Minimal Charter Accountability | Diane Ravitch’s blog
- They’re walking 150 miles to save their public schools. Here’s how you can help | Schott Foundation for Public Education
- Choice for Me but Not for Thee? – EduShyster
- The charter school debate is over | Eclectablog
- CURMUDGUCATION: OK: Teach LIke a Robot
- Houston Education and Civil Rights Summit – United Opt Out National
- Join the October 6th National Walk-Ins! | Alliance to Reclaim Our Schools
- PSconnect is Public Schools connect, a new level of community engagement for public schools.
- QUESTIONS for the coming debates | Bill Ayers
- Attention Connecticut: SATs are WORTHLESS – A report by whistleblower Manuel Alfaro – Wait What?
- Stand For Children Defends Spending In Nashville School Board Races As Hefty Fines Loom | Nashville Public Radio
- Eva’s Empty Seats: The Missing Children of Success Academy
- New Mexico’s “New, Bait and Switch” Schemes | VAMboozled!
- MA Receives $12.5 Million from Feds to Expand Charters– Before Public Votes on the Issue | deutsch29
- School Choice via Charter Schools: Individualism vs. the Common Good | janresseger
- With A Brooklyn Accent: Data Dictatorship: How the Police State Has Invaded Graduate School Applications
- Bankers and Teachers: Scandals and Accountability (Part 2) | Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice
- Questions Of Race And Charter Schools Divide Education Reformers : NPR Ed : NPR
- CPS parents angry students’ personal info sent to charter schools | abc7chicago.com
- MN teacher licensing reform group breaks from national