Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 9/28/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Hmong Women Empowerment Summit — Hmong Innovating Politics
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 9/27/16
- CURMUDGUCATION: FL: Bad Retail Management As Ed Policy
- Look out Massachusetts taxpayers! The charter school industry wants your tax money! – Wait What?
- Gap Co-Founder Doris Fisher Is Bankrolling the Charter School Agenda – And Pouring Dark Money Into CA Politics – Capital & Main
- Mike Klonsky’s SmallTalk Blog: TRUMP’S 7 DEBATE ‘BELIEVE ME’s. I don’t.
- Elizabeth Warren Won’t Support Charter School Expansion
- ECOT attendance inflated by 9,000 students, audit finds; $60 million in state funding in jeopardy | cleveland.com
- Student suspended after posting picture of discolored water in school bathroom to social media – WXYZ.com
- Mike Matsuda’s statement: Epic Charter, delivers most of its instruction online.- Network For Public Education
- Si valoras la educación ¡inscríbete para votar! – Lily’s Blackboard #ReadyToVote, #SuVozEsSuVoto y #VeYVota
- Mike Klonsky’s SmallTalk Blog: Trump: “Stop and frisk” isn’t racial profiling it’s stopping “bad people.”
- How Educational Redlining Works in Ohio | janresseger
- UConn 2000 Program – UConn broke the law and was caught. Now they are doing it again – Wait What?
- With A Brooklyn Accent: Notorious Phd Analysis of the Debate
- Bankers and Teachers: Scandals and Accountability (Part 1) | Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice
- Finland schools use American education research, but American doesn’t – Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump on education issues – Business Insider
- Scorecard: Times political writers unanimously declare Clinton the winner of round 1 – LA Times
- Activist who threw pie at Mayor Kevin Johnson wants charges dropped | The Sacramento Bee