Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 9/16/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 9/15/16
- CURMUDGUCATION: Forest and Trees
- A Case of VAM-Based Chaos in Florida | VAMboozled!
- Dismantling Public Education: 1926 insight into 2016 corporate education reform programs and tests | Reclaim Reform
- When Allies Do What Enemies Cannot – Living in Dialogue
- Webinar: Addressing Classroom Bias to Improve Learning | Schott Foundation for Public Education
- A MUST READ – Kevin Rennie: Judge Decides Disabled Kids Not Worth Teaching – Wait What?
- Schools Matter: How Opt Out Could Remain Legitimate, But Won’t
- Donald Trump Dances to His Billionaire Backers’ Tune on School Choice – The Daily Beast
- Former NFL Quarterback Supports Public Schools. That’s Right. PUBLIC Schools! | gadflyonthewallblog
- Opt Out is DEAD | BustED Pencils
- Ohio charter-school grant labeled ‘high risk’
- ABCs of Classrooms at Risk: DON’T just #OPTOUT – Missouri Education Watchdog
- How Do We Rebuild Democratic Communities for Education? – Bridging Differences – Education Week
- Massachusetts’ Question 2: Regarding Marty Walz’s Pro-Charter Reasonings | deutsch29
- Set Up to Fail – EduShyster
- Connecticut educator’s open letter concerning Judge Moukawsher’s recent ruling – Wait What?
- NY Times Muddles Education Debate | janresseger
- Another Unrealistic Trump Policy Proposal: Homeschool Vouchers – ProPublica
- City Charter High School Has Locked Its Doors And Stranded Its Pupils – redqueeninla
- Is Donald Trump The Charter School Industry’s Worst Nightmare?
- Ethics officials launch probe into Stand for Children
- Poll: To address teacher shortage, pay them more | EdSource
- California Education is a Game of Chance :: Fox&Hounds
- Frustration. Burnout. Attrition. It’s Time To Address The National Teacher Shortage : NPR Ed