Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 9/9/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- TBT Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 9/8/16
- CURMUDGUCATION: Can Evidence Improve America’s Schools?
- Parent to Broward School Board: “I will not go quietly into the night…” | THE OPT OUT FLORIDA NETWORK
- Why Destroying Public Schools is a BAD IDEA!
- All the risk, none of the rewards for Michigan cities
- Ariz. charter school accused of illegally teaching religious doctrine | yumasun com
- Charter Schools: The New Private Prisons? – Mitchell Robinson: Reforming Reform
- Cognitive Dissidence: ALEC Aims to Privatize All Schools
- Ed Notes Online: The Case of Eva and the Disappearing Sucess Academy Clueless Training Videos
- Jeff Bryant: Who Gains Most From School Choice?
- DeVos Family Contributes Lavishly to Legislators Who Defeated Detroit Charter School Oversight | janresseger
- California students with highest chronic absentee rates concentrated in 14 districts | EdSource
- The First Parent-Teacher Conference of One | The Jose Vilson
- Parent Revolution: Another Fiasco for Reformers | Diane Ravitch’s blog
- Mike Klonsky’s SmallTalk Blog: Notes from Standing Rock
- SKrashen: I do not support H.R. 4481, The “Education for All Act.”
- Obama’s education policies are a ‘disaster,’ Diane Ravitch tells Hillary Clinton – The Washington Post
- Nearly 600 kids taken out of Dutch “Gulen-schools” – NL Times
- Bill Gates Is a Nudge!