Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 7/27/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Hillary Clinton Advocates For Community Schools Model | ThinkProgress
- Is Hillary Clinton’s Pick Of Tim Kaine Another Sign Democrats Are Leaving The ‘Education Reform Camp?’
- Schedule & Speakers | Tuesday, July 26th | 2016 Democratic National Convention
- Jersey Jazzman: There Is No Sustained Social Justice In Schools Without Adequate and Equitable Funding
- Mike Klonsky’s SmallTalk Blog: Somebody help me here. What’s up with the ‘Let-Trump-Win’ strategy?
- Racial Tensions Flare as Schools Resegregate | US News
- State ratchets up legal case vs. ECOT online school, seeks court order to see records | cleveland.com
- Success in High School Doesn’t Mean Good Grades in College – The Atlantic
- First Few Weeks as a New Teacher: Things I Wish I Had Known
- Some districts step up competition for neighbors’ veteran teachers | EdSource
- What should we name the school? – Cloaking Inequity
- LEAD POISONED WATER IS THE TOPIC – “Bridge Over Troubled Waters” are song lyrics. | Reclaim Reform
- Russ on Reading: Do Away with Grades for Reading
- For-profit K12 Inc. virtual charter school giant claims Common Core testing could hurt its profitability??? – Wait What?
- The DNC is Giving Trump the Greatest Gift of All – a Weak Opponent | gadflyonthewallblog
- Democratic political infighting over education pulls the rug out from under black families
- Have Obama’s Education Policies Weakened The Democratic Party?
- Randi and Lily: Remarks at Democratic Convention
- Secret Emails Show Kevin Johnson Spying On, Attempting To Bankrupt Enemies