Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 7/22/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- The Real Face of Fethullah Gülen – Robert Amsterdam
- Breaking: Rauner says Chicago teachers are illiterate and principals incompetent. | Fred Klonsky
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Investigation of K12 Inc. (LRN)
- Teachers’ union pledges full support for transgender students / LGBTQ Nation #AFT100 #AFT16
- Diane Ravitch, state standardized test critic, comes to Atlanta | www.ajc.com
- “Suspension of disbelief” Stops Here: Do we need the Republican and Democratic National Conventions? | Reclaim Reform
- Think teachers can’t be fired because of unions? Surprising results from new study. – The Washington Post
- If Democrats Think Mike Pence Is An Extremist, Will They Stop Supporting His Education Policies?
- Yo Campbell Brown Cat got your tongue? I Guess There is NO Talking Turkey w/ YOU!
- Clinton Hands Trump an Opening: Pence’s Record on Education – WSJ
- Important Research for our Schools – Study Unlocks Why Decrepit Schools Mean Poor Test Scores | Poetic Justice
- Letter details opposition to federal proposal defining student success on tests | EdSource
- TBFURMAN: Who’s Running These Schools?
- Twitter Math Camp and the Convergence of The Work | The Jose Vilson
- Is DFER Fading or Poised for an Ongoing Political Role? | janresseger
- The Republican Platform on Education: ABPS (Anything But Public Schools) | Diane Ravitch’s blog
- California Board of Education Votes on New Framework for Textbooks, Opposing Sides Claim Victory | Global Indian | indiawest.com
- Video shows Gülen urging followers to secretly infiltrate Turkish state institutions – Daily Sabah