Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 6/23/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Randi Weingarten: Lightening the Load of Student Loan Debt – The New York Times
- Schools Matter: Gates Moves to Take Over Teacher Education, Part 2
- PA House: Online Courses for the Poor. Teachers for the Rich. | gadflyonthewallblog
- CURMUDGUCATION: Charterista Faux Teacher Programs Make ESSA Demands of Feds
- CURMUDGUCATION: PA: A Curious Online Learning Bill
- Education Research Report: Is Kindergarten the New First Grade?
- Five Myths Reformers Want You to Believe about Teachers – Save Maine Schools
- The Disruption of America’s (Broken) Education System – The Atlantic
- JACC: Ex-LA mayor Riordan fined by Ethics Commission – MyNewsLA.com
- Appeals court: Parents’ rights trumps agency authority :: SI&A Cabinet Report
- UNO’s Rangel gets a slap on the wrist for charter scam. | Fred Klonsky
- In the Newark schools, the second most powerful employee isn’t even an employee. Go figure. |
- Marie Corfield: 7 Things Wrong with Gov. Christie’s School Funding Proposal
- Mike Klonsky’s SmallTalk Blog: Don’t wade in the water, children.
- You Can’t Make this Stuff Up: Online School Students Gather Virtually for K12 International Academy Graduation Ceremony
- We May Never Know the Real Michelle Rhee!
- Will Hillary Clinton Turn Her Back on Public Education if Elected President? CT News Junkie
- What if teachers could talk to Bill Gates about schools like a Bolivian minister did about chickens? – The Washington Post