Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 6/17/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- We’d Be Better Off If Every Human Were As Good As the Top 10 Percent of Humans | Mother Jones
- How some students who refused to take high-stakes standardized tests are being punished – The Washington Post
- CURMUDGUCATION: Can Cyber Schools Be Saved?
- Common Cause: Student Activist Training – LA Progressive
- Does Research Based Reform Require Standardized Tests?
- The Invisibility of Homelessness in American Schools – The Atlantic
- How Long Can Big Money Keep Democrats In The Charter School Camp?
- The new education reform lie: Denver is a cautionary tale, not a model, for urban school districts – Salon.com
- Librarian-Gate In Christina Heats Up: Sophie’s Choice or Misinformation? You Decide! – Exceptional Delaware
- How Dr. Steve Perry Sells Black Kids To The Highest Bidder — Medium
- State budget heads to Gov. Brown: How education fared | EdSource
- 14 arrested at teacher protest in downtown Raleigh | News & Observer
- Charter advocates acknowledge ‘disturbingly low performance’ of virtual schools – The Washington Post
- NEWS FLASH – Malloy + Dems slammed with record fine for campaign finance violations but slip off the hook – Wait What?
- Schools Matter: Los Angeles Education: The Corporate Black Box
- Mike Klonsky’s SmallTalk Blog: WaPo’s Strauss: Chicago’s school system at the brink
- Teacher Uses Settlement Proceeds To Fund Activists, Organizations | I AM AN EDUCATOR
- CURMUDGUCATION: Eli Broad’s Bloodless Coup
- Wisconsin Faculty Fighting the Destruction of Public Higher Education
- Orlando – Network For Public Education
- The Sacramento city voters have spoken – Opinions
- Teacher Unions Are ‘Bargaining for the Common Good’
- Were Common Core’s ELA Standards written by charlatans? Sure seems so. | NewBostonPost
- Charter Schools Break the Rules and Don’t Seem to Care