Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 6/4/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- FedED Threatens Opt Out Movement: New Dog, Same Old Tricks
- Jersey Jazzman: Who’s Responsible For Misusing Washington DC’s Test Scores?
- Don’t confuse tax credits with school vouchers | The Star-Telegram
- Walmarted Superintendent faces wary civic advisory panel at group’s final meeting | Arkansas Blog
- California Legislators and Governor Brown: No Accountability for Charters | Diane Ravitch’s blog
- After 25 Years, a Course Correction on Charter Schools?
- A backlash against L.A. schools as high-security fortresses – CSMonitor.com
- With A Brooklyn Accent: Why Jim Horn’s New Book Should Be Required Reading in Every School District in the Nation
- CURMUDGUCATION: Moskowitz Schadenfreude
- Election Year Politics – Congressional delegation to cut ribbon for Vo-Tech schools that Malloy/Wyman are destroying – Wait What?
- Third Way or the Highway – EduShyster
- Mike Klonsky…: My webinar with Jonathan Kozol
- Failing the Test: A New Series Examines Charter Schools- CAPITAL & MAIN
- Title I funding often still doesn’t make it to our poorest schools, half a century later.
- Charter schools and allies pour it on in California legislative races | The Sacramento Bee
- Nguyen Mailer Highlights Major Endorsements, Education Heavyweights; Davis Tries Maternal Appeal – Elk Grove News.net
- Standardized testing put to the test – The Boston Globe
- Chicago Kids Dodge Gunfire, Now Face Closed Schools? Union Rips Rauner, CPS – The Loop – DNAinfo Chicago