Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 5/28/2016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- If NAEP “Proficient” Means “Grade Level Proficiency,” Then America’s Private Schools Are in Trouble | deutsch29
- Will Democrats Sacrifice Public Education for the Sake of Party Unity? – Living in Dialogue
- Reformers Now Attack Reformers with the Same Venom They Used on Teachers
- BREAKING NEWS – Common Core PARCC tests gets an “F” for Failure – Wait What?
- ESSA Accountability Proposal a Departure From Punitive Past, Secretary King Says – Politics K-12 – Education Week
- Alice in PARCCland: Does ‘validity study’ really prove the Common Core test is valid? – The Washington Post
- Special Issue of “Educational Researcher” (Paper #9 of 9): Amidst the “Blooming Buzzing Confusion” | VAMboozled!
- Fifty school committees come out against charter school expansion – The Boston Globe
- Seattle Schools Community Forum: Please feel free to skip this rant about advanced learning
- Testing and Ethics | The Patiently Impatient Teacher
- Matthew Valenti’s Year 2 Letter to Connecticut Teachers – Wait What?
- Strangers in Academia: Teaching and Scholarship at the Margins – the becoming radical
- CURMUDGUCATION: Ed Debate Political Fault Lines
- Teachers Still Haven’t Forgiven Michelle Rhee — NYMag
- What do parents need to know to find a good school? New federal rules help California find an answer – LA Times
- Advisers to Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders Debate Education Policy – Politics K-12 – Education Week
- Louisiana law institutionalizes charter schools – World Socialist Web Site