Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 5/172016
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- CURMUDGUCATION: Teaching To the Test Is Not Okay
- Low-Graduation-Rate Schools Concentrated in Charter, Virtual School Sectors
- NYC Public School Parents: Should excerpts from the high-stakes PARCC exams be allowed under the “Fair Use” doctrine?
- Maintaining the status quo of two Connecticuts (By Wendy Lecker) – Wait What?
- Phantom Students—One Part of a Much Bigger Problem of Unregulated Charter Schools | janresseger
- Hundreds rally in Trenton against school aid cuts and charter schools |
- Detroit Schools plagued by mismanagement, student losses
- The invisible tax on black teachers – The Washington Post
- NY Times Mocks Opt-Out Parents, Fails Common Core English
- Hillary Clinton Shows How We’ve Changed The Way We Talk About Teachers | ThinkProgress