Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 2-8-16
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Legislative Analyst endorses parental choice program | EdSource
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 2/7/16
- Sorting Coloradoans like shoes: “by size, shape, and color.” Pilot starts in Denver Public Schools – Missouri Education Watchdog
- Seattle Schools Community Forum: South Shore Invites 100 Black Men to School
- An Urban Teacher’s Education: Preparing Innovative Change Agents for Justice
- Welcome TFA 2016 Corps Members | Jamaal A. Bowman
- Should schools prepare students to lead the pack or be a pack leader? | Johnathan Chase | LinkedIn
- Save Our Schools March – SOS Position Papers
- You Are Invited to Participate in the #HowMuchTesting Debate! | VAMboozled!
- Emails reveal the “Gates Machine” in action after the Washington State Supreme Court’s decision that charter schools are unconstitutional | Seattle Education
- CURMUDGUCATION: ESSA, Teachers, and Business Models
- Cha-Ching! Wealthy Charter School backers give big to Malloy – Malloy gives big to charter schools – Wait What?
- My Year Volunteering As A Teacher Helped Educate A New Generation Of Underprivileged Kids vs. Can We Please, Just Once, Have A Real Teacher
- Peltier: ‘My Forty Years In Prison’ | PopularResistance.Org
- Seattle Schools Community Forum: Of Legislative Matters
- Teachers For Social Justice: Get on the BUS! Thurs Feb 18 TSJ ERSB Field Trip to Springfield!
- Schools Matter: Big Data Needs Your Personalized Data Points
- An astonishing admission from a controversial school reformer – The Washington Post
- “COMMON” Goal: Corporate Ownership of Public Education and Our Childrens’ Futures | educationalchemy
- CURMUDGUCATION: NCTQ: Terrible Teacher Prep and Headline Research
- Education Research Report: Has implementation of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) affected NAEP performance?
- With A Brooklyn Accent: Time to Chuck the Small Schools Movement- A Commentary by Bronx Teacher Aixa Rodriguez
- Louisiana Educator: Push Poll Used to Try to Sabotage Governor’s Budget Proposals
- CURMUDGUCATION: ICYMI: Your Sunday Halftime Reading
- Special education class sizes are the target (again). | Fred Klonsky