Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 1-11-16
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- New York stumbles, California advances on Common Core implementation | EdSource
- The Washington Teacher: Did You Know?
- My New Year’s Resolve | The Jose Vilson
- Second Charter School Fix is also a Framework for Fraud
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 1/10/15
- A ‘No-Nonsense’ Classroom Where Teachers Don’t Say ‘Please’ : NPR Ed : NPR
- Seattle Schools Community Forum: Advanced Learning Updates (Good luck, parents)
- An Open Letter to DPS Parents from DPS Teacher Sarah Jardine
- NYC Public School Parents: Please help us put a stop to the new Gates-funded state plan to collect and share personal student data!
- Houston Lawsuit Update, with Summary of Expert Witnesses’ Key Findings about the EVAAS VAM | VAMboozled!
- Is the Supreme Court about to take aim at teachers unions? And what happens if it does? – The Washington Post
- Marie Corfield: No armed police in my school, please
- From Compassionate Schools To A Compassionate Society | PopularResistance.Org
- GROWING UP IN THE SOUTH BRONX ENLIGHTENED THIS “WHITE SHADOW”. | DCGEducator: Doing The Right Thing
- Jersey Jazzman: Can We Please Get the Facts Right About Newark’s Schools?
- CURMUDGUCATION: NC: Covering Charter Butts
- Connecticut’s historic school funding trial finally begins next week – Wait What?
- Details on the Success Academy “Got to Go List” Lawsuit | deutsch29
- On Professionalism and Good Intentions: More on Education and Journalism | the becoming radical
- Lead Poisoning and “No Excuses”
- How to Fix the Country’s Failing Schools. And How Not To. – The New York Times
- Yong Zhao: What Easter Island’s colossal stone statues teach about the dangers of modern school reform WaPo
- Christie: Teachers union ‘single most destructive force’ in education | TheHill
- Editorial: Good news for charter schools – Spokesman.com – Jan. 10, 2016
- Out of Options, California Ships Hundreds of Troubled Children Out of State | Alternet