Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 12-30-15
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Hechinger’s top stories of 2015 – The Hechinger Report
- Feds say too few students took required tests in 148 CT schools | The CT Mirror
- “We do not count within the political process” —Chris Hedges
- You say you want a revolution
- The Charter School Business (Racket)
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 12/29/15
- Seattle Schools Community Forum: Ignite Yourself (or something like that)
- Tennessee’s State-Run District Runs Into Political Trouble – State EdWatch – Education Week
- Why education activists are furious at ExxonMobil’s CEO – The Washington Post
- What Bill Gates has spent so far in our state to support charter schools | Seattle Education
- 4LAKids – Here we go again: BILLIONAIRE’S $50 MILLION CONTEST AIMS TO MODERNIZE HIGH SCHOOLS
- Find Your Opt Out Group in FL | The Opt Out Florida Network
- Mike Klonsky’s SmallTalk Blog: Diagnosing Rahm Emanuel: Does he have ‘affluenza’?
- Holiday Retailers Staffed with NC Teachers / Public News Service
- The Best Way To Honor Tamir Rice is by Reforming Our Broken Justice System | gadflyonthewallblog
- Ed Reform Groundhog Day | Save Maine Schools
- Schools Matter: Guest Post: Pennsylvania is failing Philly’s schools – so, close the schools?
- Seattle Schools Community Forum: Common Core Revealed: the Bad and the Ugly (Jury’s out on the Good)
- Will Charter face Class Action Lawsuit? | Cloaking Inequity
- Jersey Jazzman: Corporate Education Reform Gets a Stranglehold On the Media
- Mike Klonsky’s SmallTalk Blog: Randi & Lily: Why all the smoke-and-mirrors about new law’s opt-out provisions?
- Preschool Without Walls – The New York Times
- CURMUDGUCATION: The Soft Bigotry of Baloney + “Fail”
- With A Brooklyn Accent: What Is The Paper Clip Revolution?
- 1942 Norwegian Teachers’ Nonviolent Resistance to Nazis | PopularResistance.Org