Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 12-4-15
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Guest post: We need a shake-up at Seattle Public Schools | Seattle Education
- After a $45 billion announcement, a question looms: What is personalized learning? – The Hechinger Report
- The College Board under David Coleman: Bad for SAT Business | deutsch29
- Through The Wire [This Is Still Not A Test] | The Jose Vilson
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 12/3/15
- CURMUDGUCATION: NEA on ESSA
- Pssst…Mark, it’s me again. | Save Maine Schools
- NEA – NEA welcomes historic step to usher in new era in public education
- L.A. school board to consider revised motion against rapid charter expansion – LA Times
- Seattle Schools Community Forum: Rich People: Why Do They ALL Have to Come After Public Ed?
- Jersey Jazzman: Return To Teachers Village, Part III: Who’s Learning At Teachers Village?
- ‘It pains me to write this’: Obama’s first summit on high schools was a big fail – The Washington Post
- Victory in Court: Consequences Attached to VAMs Suspended Throughout New Mexico | VAMboozled!
- Rise to the Challenge – The Crucial VoiceThe Crucial Voice
- CURMUDGUCATION: The New ESEA and Content
- Charter group tells LAUSD board contribution process was lawful – LA School Report
- Stefanie Fuhr, a Colorado Opt Out Leader, says: I Trust the Teachers – UNITED OPT OUT: The Movement to End Corporate Education Reform
- Mike Klonsky’s SmallTalk Blog: We need an independent People’s Task Force in Chicago
- Education Votes: IDEA at 40: Has Congress abandoned the promise of the special education law? – Lily’s Blackboard
- New Mexico judge hits pause on controversial test-based teacher evaluations – The Washington Post
- SFER – The $7 million+ “student run” Corporate Education Reform Industry Front Group – Wait What?
- Some look Zuckerberg’s gift horse in the mouth – POLITICO
- Judge suspends penalties linked to state’s teacher eval system – The Santa Fe New Mexican: Northern New Mexico Education
- No Child Left Behind replacement would give other states the freedom California has already claimed – LA Times
- TeachStrong: Will New Campaign Undo Teacher Bashing and Sustain Those Called to Teach? | janresseger