Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 12-3-15
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Jersey Jazzman: The @starledger’s Editorial Page Editor, @tomamoran, Is Once Again a Massive Hypocrite
- Seattle Schools Community Forum: It Appears Many Are Lining Up to “Save” Washington State Charter Schools
- Jersey Jazzman: Star-Ledger: Christie Stinks, But We Hate Teachers Unions More
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) Passes House 359-64 | deutsch29
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 12/2/15
- Put the brakes on the ESEA reauthorization bill | Seattle Education
- Educators General Assembly this Sunday | Seattle Education
- Dannel Malloy – Stonewalling an investigation by Connecticut’s State Elections Enforcement Commission. – Wait What?
- A testing tantrum sanctioned by the Portland School Board – OregonLive
- When the Focus on ‘Grit’ in the Classroom Overlooks Student Trauma – The Atlantic
- Jersey Jazzman: Return To Teachers Village, Part II: Who’s Teaching At Teachers Village?
- CURMUDGUCATION: Is Educational Philanthropy Jumbo Shrimp?
- Mike Klonsky’s SmallTalk Blog: No Paris trip for Rahm. Staying home to close more schools.
- CURMUDGUCATION: The New ESEA: Sturm or Drang?
- A Real Solution to the Infinitesimal Cases of Child Predators in Our Schools | gadflyonthewallblog
- Civil Rights and Education Groups Respond to Final ESEA Bill
- 15 Years of Bill Gates’s Experimentation
- Congress Fails – Again – This time on the re-write of National Education Policy – Wait What?
- Behind-the-Scenes @MSNBC @MHPshow | Cloaking Inequity
- Fact Check: Why Did it Take So Long for ESEA to Get Done? – Politics K-12 – Education Week
- Top 12 Concerns About Every Student Succeeds Act (S 1177 & HR 5) | Truth in American Education
- Why is the #GOP Losing the Base? ESEA Reauthorization is one Reason. » Missouri Education Watchdog
- Are Low U.S. Scores on International Tests Caused by High Child Poverty or Bad Schools? | janresseger
- Don’t meet me in St. Louis – The Washington Post
- The Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA): More Observations | deutsch29