Education Bloggers Daily Highlights 11-22-15
Education Bloggers Daily Highlights Courtesy of Big Education Ape
A special thank you to education blogger Mike Simpson
For More Visit: http://bigeducationape.blogspot.com/
- Louisiana’s New Governor: Hello, John Bel; Goodbye Bobby. | deutsch29
- PLEASE take a moment to review the facts about the U.S. Syrian refugee issue – Wait What?
- Seattle Schools Community Forum: Yes, Next Legislative Session is about McCleary (and apparently, about charter schools)
- Special Nite Cap: Catch Up on Today’s Post 11/21/15
- House-Senate Conference Committee Approves Framework to Improve K-12 Education
- Remember Class Size? « pedagogyofthereformed
- Join thousands of CTU members and allies on Nov. 23 in Grant Park
- Catching False Data: How Scientists Lies | Patch
- #TeachStrong? Brother, Here We Go Again… | Daniel Katz, Ph.D.
- Battling Broad’s charter attack in LA
- CURMUDGUCATION: Resume Bombs
- Peg with Pen: Harassment Lawsuit Anyone?
- No Power like the Power of the People – Lily’s Blackboard
- Schools Matter: KIPP Administrator “choked and dragged” 16 Year Old Female Student in NOLA
- John Thompson: The Gates Foundation Never Listens to Teachers, Unless They Endorse the Gates’ Experiments | Diane Ravitch’s blog
- With A Brooklyn Accent: Terrifying Post On the Computerized Learning Future from a Teacher From a Southern State
- What You Need to Know About Friedrichs v. California Teachers Association
- The problem with standardized testing | KP | kokomoperspective.com
- Latest anti-Johnson attack hits odd note | The Sacramento Bee